You are here
Payment Plans & Financial Aid
We are so excited you want your child to become a part of the YMCA Camp Cullen family! Attending summer camp truly can be an experience that lasts a lifetime. We know that for many families the cost of attending summer camp can be a financial burden that they might not be able to afford. We have scholarships, payment plans and multiple child discount to help families send their children to camp.
- Facility Member - $100 off each session of camp
- Multi-session Discount - $50 off each additional session booked. Houston YMCA membership must be verified before member discount is applied.
- Multi-sibling Discount - $50 off each child’s registration
- Early Bird Discount - Register your camper AT CAMP while picking them up and receive $100 off next year's session. Or Register AFTER CAMP through September 1st of that year and save $100 on the next year's session.
- Referral - $50 off each camper referral
MONTHLY INSTALLMENT PROGRAM
Working with local, regional, and national groups, we’ve created an experience as unique as the campers who attend.
For those registering online, you will have the option to spread your payment from the time you register up to one week prior to your child’s camp session starting.
How It Works
- Register online
- Pay the $100 deposit at the time of registration
- Your remaining balance will then be split into equal monthly payments to be paid on the 15th of each month
- Balance must be paid at least one week before camp session begins
Thanks to the generosity of our Annual Giving Campaign donors, scholarships are available for those who demonstrate need. All information is kept confidential. Scholarships are available for all camp programs.
Applications are available and processed through YMCA Camp Cullen’s Program Coordinator. Scholarship applications are typically processed within two weeks of receipt. The application packet must include the one page application, verification of income by your most recent tax return and any other proof of income the family might have.
For more information, please download our financial assistance application. This is a simple form that explains our scholarship guidelines and requirements. Once filled out completely, the application can be faxed or mailed directly to YMCA Camp Cullen.
Need help? Please call 936-594-2274.