Family Camp - St. Patrick's Day
Wednesday, March 12, 2014-Saturday, March 15, 2014
Don't forget to bring your green clothes and a big smile as we have some fun at Camp celebrating St. Patrick's Day.
- Join us in a hunt for camp gold and lucky clovers in a game we like to call "Gold Rush!"
- We will also need your help painting the rainbow on our awesome Paintball Range.
- You may also look forward to hiking, archery and the screamer.
- Bring your own fishing gear and license to enjoy some time casting off our fishing dock.
- Horseback riding is available for an extra fee of $17 per person. Horseback riding is limited. There are age and weight restrictions for horseback riding.
Each family will have its own cabin with bunk beds and private bathrooms.
- $138 per person includes lodging, breakfast, lunch and dinner Thursday and Friday; breakfast on Saturday
- Kids 4 and under and adults 70+ are free
Check-in: Wednesday from 5 to 9 pm
Check-out: Saturday before Noon
Call camp at 936-594-2274 for more information.